Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Viewers!

Hey everyone!

Thanks to a shoutout on tumblr from my-body-not-yours , I've noticed I'm getting a lot of more pageviews. Thanks everyone!

Because of this large influx of visitors, I would appreciate it if people send me messages about my blog, ie: What I should fix, what topics I should write about, any questions you have, and improvements you think I should add to the blog, etc.

I appreciate ALL of your input and feedback. It truly makes my day when someone comments or sends me an e-mail. So please do! With all of your advice I will try and make my blog even better!

Thanks!   Comment below or email me at  foodfitnut@gmail.com

-Emily

PS check back later because I'm going to write a new recipe post!

My cheesy smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?