Sunday, August 26, 2012

An Ode to Peanut Butter

Tru dat homeslice

When I am feeling lonely I turn to you
Your coloring, a brownish-caramel hue
You're chunky style I love to chew
And that is why you give me such woo

nom

You are best when eaten cold
Your thickness is a solid mold
I'll always enjoy eating you,
no matter how old
But sometimes you make me feel so uncontrolled
Scoop after scoop and suddenly behold...!

Half of the jar is gone, what have I done!
Eating and eating,
I dont recall when I have begun!
No fun,
Tomorrow I have to go for an extra long run

I know you want this pb&j donut


You're so delicious you see
How can I resist you, PB?
I am an addict to some degree
I must break myself from this habit and become free

YUMMMM

But I cannot refuse!


 

Of all foods I love you the most
I especially enjoy you with some jam and toast
And so I will continue to boast:

PB oh PBEven if you sometimes make me feel crappy

You make me oh so very happy 


-- Emily 
-- Peanut butter lover
-- Peanut butter addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?